Gene Endrody on Facebook:
''I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at some of the new features and changes I'm working on.
Some stuff that's obvious in the video:
1. Selecting a monster at range by clicking
2. Bows and Arrows
3. New character equipment screen for additional slots
4. MOBs can walk on rocks
Other stuff includes:
5. Healing ring is removed finally. All characters now heal as if they have the 100% healing ring so you're not loosing anything. The ring will be replaced by an extra powerful heath ring (Ring of Unnatural Health)
6. Dungeon layout and chests positions and content are completly different. (Sorry Roadkill, you'll need new maps this time.)
7. Health potions are available from the merchant but no longer available in the dungeon
8. Most monsters will get ranged weapons to fight back with.
9. Major improvements to how smart the monsters are as AI improvements are neccessary for archery. I haven't started on this one yet, but I'm even considering group tactics for monsters.
There's a whole ton left to do and no expected ETA yet, however I thought I'd give you a look at some stuff I'm working on. Just to stop this question before it's asked again, Bows and Arrows will not be used in PVP. This is to stop players from attacking from range when a duel or social coversation is going on.
(Notice also that the sword and shield slot are moved to the equipment screen. They are no longer in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.)
Some of you may want to ask "When will this be ready?". I'm going to ignore these questions and assume that you must be new here. I put up sneak peeks occasionaly just so you know what I'm working on. We don't discuss dates because we don't know when it will be ready. When it's ready, and don't hold your breath, I'll put up an alpha version to test.''